Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas is Near....

December is such a busy but fun month. I get melancholy every year because Christmas truly marks the changes from one year to the next. My older kids aren't as interested in the parade now, they attended to please me & their little sister Ella. Same with buying & decorating the tree. However, it is still fun & we spend more time than usual together so I always like that!

Santa Claus Parade with Ella & her cousin Sarah.

Ella & Ben made a snowman after finally getting some snow!

Sam positioning himself close to the snacks.

We had a lovely fire while we decorated our tree.

Ella under our newly decorated tree.


The finished tree!


Callum our cat peaking out from under all the tissue paper.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I've been loving that snowman for days now!!!! He was leaning sideways this morning, but he's made me smile each time I laid eyes on him!

onelittlemustardseed said...

He was a sad snowman this morning...darn rain!