Saturday, November 24, 2007

Don't see me...


I remember when I recently caught ella doing something she shouldn't...she said to me..."mummy, don't see me!"

I was moved by her request...so often when we make a mistake, we hope and pray that others do not see our sin...that others do not see our weakness, our failings....
When ella said that to me...I loved her all the more...she so wanted to not disappoint me...she knew immediately she had done wrong...what more did I need to say...

I believe the Father sees us this way...I pray he does...

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Little children are so precious and they say the cutest things that we wish would apply to our grownup selves! We so enjoy being back in time to watch at least one of our younger nieces and nephews grow through the early years!