Saturday, June 17, 2006

Michele

As I look back on all that's happened....growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me---there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and missed you....how much I loved you like a sister. The past may be gone forever....and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love and my grief for losing you....I hope that you will always carry my smile with you, all the laughter we shared, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold now that you are gone. A prayer is constantly on my lips that you are happy and your soul has been set free and you rest at the feet of Jesus.

Adapted by me from an annonymous poem on the net.

No comments: